Friday, October 18, 2013

Fairy Stuff


Well, I've been guided to embrace my eccentricity and let my freak flag fly, so I thought I'd tell you about my Fairy message experience.

Do you ever have something disappear, and you look and look for it, often in the same place because you know it was there, only to have it show up in that exact place later? Or, how about having something show up in a really obvious, plainly seen place you know it wasn't 5 minutes earlier?  No, I don't mean when your children wonder off with something and randomly it shows up again... though sometimes children's things are involved. These are Fairies at work... well, at play, which is the same thing to them. In our case, and I suspect in most cases, they are trying to get our attention. In our house, I'd had 2 Halloween art/craft books, a book on past lives, a book on those between lives waiting to be born, some art/craft tools and my son's iPod all disappear. One of the Halloween books and the iPod reappeared temporarily, just as I described above- in a place we'd looked over and over and was really obvious when we found them. When my family wondered why/how all this strange activity was going on, I said, "The Fairies have it." This was said nonchalantly, and believing it, but not fully feeling it. Then one day as I was thinking about all the lost objects, again, I thought, "The Fairies have them." and got chills all over. That's one way the Angels and Fairies validate that what you are thinking is true.  So, I asked a woman who I traded readings with to ask when/if the Fairies would give the stuff back. Her response was that they would give it back, they were just being mischievous and wanted me to go outside with my infant daughter more because they love her, love playing with her, and she can see them. Well, I really felt it then! For one, my daughter looks like a Fairy and since the day she was born, I've called her my Fairy Girl. She was born on Earth day, with 3 out of 4 of the signs that determine your major personality traits in Earth. The Fairies in the Angel Tarot deck represent the Earth element since they are Angels of the Earth. Her name is Serafina, an Angel name, and I've often called her Fina Le Fey. No wonder she can see them! And I've never seen a child this young laugh so easily, so while I may not discuss these facts in mixed company (except for on the internet now! Ha!), it makes a lot of sense that she sees them and they play with her. Further proof that she is from their realm is that she gets random pieces of glitter on her. Just one piece, but obvious to me.  Usually it has been green. Today it is purple. I am not aware of anything that we own that has these colors of glitter that she has been around when I found the glitter on her. My son is from their realm too. So much so, that even people who don't talk about these things readily agree that he is Fae Folk. Some of my collage art is him in wings. :)  His name is Angelo, so they are both Angel-Fairies. They've been brother and sister over several lifetimes, so that makes sense.

After some time, the iPod showed back up and then disappeared again. So, when I got my Magical Messages from the Fairies deck by Doreen Virtue, I decided to ask again about all the lost objects.  We had spent more time outside than previously, but it is hard taking care of everyone's needs and getting out.  When I was shuffling the cards, a whole bunch of them flew out of my hands. Now, when a card or 2 pops out of the deck, you are supposed to look at them as they are part of the message. But, there were so many, I just looked at the one that was turned upright and put the rest back in the deck. It said to "ask for what I want". So, I smiled and asked the Fairies to please return our things.  When I came back into the room later, I saw 2 more cards lying face up on the floor.  One was "Connect With Nature" and the other one was the "Daughter" card.  How I laughed when I saw those!!  Ok, Fairies, I get it!!  I've had more outdoor time since then, even some barefoot time in October, and plan on even more.  Their intentions are really for us to experience the healing and balancing energies of nature and apparently will go to great lengths to get us to take action!  Here are the pictures of the cards below. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment