Thursday, June 12, 2014

Custom Healing Crystal Jewelry Now Available


Several people have contacted me recently about making custom healing jewelry for their particular needs. After making these pieces and knowing the joy it gives both me and the recipient, plus all the messages I'm getting from readings and other methods from the Divine, I can confidently say that this is part of my Life's Purpose: to create this healing jewelry to help people in a beautiful way.

A Tarot/ Oracle card reading can reveal what would benefit you the most if you are unsure, and I can now offer readings in person, by phone, or through email.

If you would like something made just for you, and/or a Tarot/Oracle card reading, contact me by the email address above, through Facebook, or see the information on my website.

Remember to take care of yourself because Mercury is in retrograde, and so is Neptune. It could be an especially emotional time since Mercury will be in the sign of Cancer during this retrograde. Issues with home and family can be especially in the forefront. Just be aware. Here's a previous post on self care during Mercury in retrograde. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment